Christmas Make-up in less than 10 min
I don’t know how you guys celebrate christmas, but for me it is every year a big family event. The only one I don’t feel like missing ever. We all get dressed up nicely and meet up at one couple’s place for the celebrations. We have dinner there and exchange our presents after dessert.
Note that our presents are usually thoughtful. We do not really go into buying anything that might not be of use. For instance, last time, one of my relatives was expecting a baby. Luckily, I was at the gender reveal party, and I got to know the name that the couple decided to finalize. So, around the time of Christmas, when we were supposed to give gifts to each other, I decided to go for something like high end personalized baby gifts. Likewise, one of my relatives had an arthritis problem. For him, I bought a massager that could provide him with relief. So, as you can understand, we are pretty much invested in our family and try to show our love for each other in the best possible ways–one of the easiest ways to do that is by being present (of course with some gifts) at the family event.
Anyway, once we are done with the gift exchange, we celebrate until early morning.
Truth be told, the best thing about this meet-up is that we all take some time to get pretty and put on some sparkling make-up before we see each other. And this year, I am going to use L’Oréal products which come in beautiful coverings (perhaps they took the help of Impacked Packaging in finding top supplies that could meet their packaging needs). Honestly, besides the makeup being extremely effective, I am totally in awe of their sustainable wrappers. Anyway, let’s stop getting carried away, I think that these products would be perfect for sparkling Christmas makeup (not to forget that I am contributing to the environment also).
The Christmas Make-up
First of all I am cleaning my face kindly. Often I am even using a face scrub before applying a more detailed make-up.
Once everything is clean I am applying a moisturising creme in my face and neckline. It is important to apply enough moisture especially as you’re not able to apply any after adding your make-up.
Once you’re happy with your foundation you can apply a concealer if you feel like you need some more coverage in some places. Under the eyes or over impurities is usually where I am applying it.
Then especially in winter I am adding a little blush. In this make-up set from L’Oréal you will find two different colours of the Infallible Blush Paint I prefer the more orange one, for the same reason than above, it looks a little more natural.
I am applying just a little on the length of both my cheeks and then swipe it into my skin gently. It should only be a touch of colour which makes you look healthier, fitter and less ghosty in winter times.
Apply it over your eye lead, as much as you wish. As for my suggestion? Less is more! I am just applying a little stripe right over my lashes. Then I am applying the Paradise Extatic Mascara. I usually start on the lower part and then apply the upper part, but also here, just do as you prefer.
You’re eyes are ready: sparkly but simple and natural.
There you go, you just created your christmas make-up in less than 10 minutes and I hope you like it!
The Give-Away: Huge Christmas Make-Up Set from L’Oreal (Value > 250 €) – Closed
How to be the lucky winner??*
- Add a comment below how you will celebrate your christmas holidays this year before Sunday 24th of December 2017 6:00 PM (Berlin time)
- The winner will be communicated on the 31st of December.
- Subscribe to the blog here
- You must be older than 18 years
- You must live in Europe or have an address that I can send the package to, that is in Europe
- For more than one participation check out my Instagram and Facebook.
*The decision is final and is exempt from legal procedures.
24 Days of Christmas Blogging
- Door 1: Julia Des Belles Choses
- Door 2: Clara
- Door 3: Tina Amour de Soi
- Door 4: Emilie La Mode et Moi
- Door 5: Sabrina Brinisfashionbook
- Door 7: Patty – Measlyschocolate
- Door 8: Verena Who is Mocca
- Door 9: Julia Des Belles Choses
- Door 10: Jane
- Door 11: Andrea Andy Sparkles
- Door 12: Jessy Kleidermädchen
- Door 13: Anja
- Door 14: Lea
- Door 15: Sabrina Brinisfashionbook
- Door 16: Louisa & Marietta
- Door 17: Miriam Be Sparkling
- Door 18: Anna Travelbuddy Anna
- Door 19: Emilie La Mode et Moi
- Door 20: Clara Fashionvernissage
- Door 21: Hai-Yen Gisela is Back
- Door 22: Lea
- Door 23: Tina Amour de Soi
- Door 24: Miriam Be Sparkling